The Rodeo Gang We signed Tate and Keegan (Tate's cousin) up to ride on a sheep during the Strawberry Days Rodeo on Saturday. They were so excited to go. Then the rain started. It rained hard on Saturday so we debated whether or not to even go to the rodeo. We decided what the heck, let's go let the boys play in the rain and mud. Kash then changed his mind and decided he wanted to ride a sheep too. So off to the rodeo we went in the rain. Luckily the rain stopped about the time the Mutton Bustin started but the rodeo arena was a complete mudhole. Kash and Tate were nervous as we got behind the chutes. Kash wanted to win the mini 4 wheeler that was first prize so bad. Tate didn't want to go first so Rob got the vests and helmets on the boys and lowered Kash into the chute. Kash wrapped his arms around the sheep's neck and was holding on for dear life. He looked up at dad and was scared but he wanted that 4 wheeler. He was the first rider out. The sheep took off running and after three steps Kash was off the sheep headfirst into the mud!! That talked Tate and most of the other kids out of riding altogether that night. Keegan rode really well and took 2nd place. Rylee rode very well too and fell off backward on her back and filled her pants with mud. It took alot of wet towels to get all the mud out Kash's eyes, mouth, hair, ears. He cried for a while after but he said he was crying cause he didn't win the 4 wheeler. Tate, Rylee, Keegan and Colby chased the cash cow to win some money but just ended up running around in the mud for a while. We all had a great time at the rodeo that night with family. Luckily, the rain quit and it turned out to be a clear evening.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Kash's Mud Bath
Posted by Ali and Rob at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Loving Thoughts:
Oh man I wish I could have seen it in person! Too funny...I am still laughing. Our blog is back. Check it out. http://nataliedj@blogspot.com. I am just doing some catch up so new posts soon. Love you!
Oh Ali that is too hilarious!! Your boys are so adorable. . .that's why you're having another one :) I love the adventures you have with them.
I'm so glad that I did not miss it. It is one or the memory books for sure. They are so fun I had a great time with them golfing. I may have some one to golf with now.
Post a Comment