Monday, June 15, 2009

Meet Stormy!!

Well here is "Stormy" our newest addition to our family!! Tate say's " We are NOT Eating this one!" She is a heffer and we probably will raise her instead and breed her! Have to see how she is! :)




Saturday when we got 3 huge Thunder and lightning storms all in a row it sent our Red angus momma into labor! and we watched her and when it let up a little we got the corral situated and her and Doll in so the could be either in or out of the barn, and just kept checking on her, and between checks there she was!! We are relieved she had her with no problems.. i was afraid we'd be pulling this calf! but she did great! And the boy's love her!

Thursday is the Big Ultra Sound day for ME! to find out what the human addition will be!!

4 Loving Thoughts:

Unknown said...

I LOVE cows especially baby ones! You guys are so lucky to be able to have them. I bet your boys love it! My boys love love love to go to grandmas and go over to the neighbors farm and see the cows! I dont blame your boys I wouldnt want to eat Stormy either she is way to cute :)

Laura said...

HOW FUN!! I bet the boys are loving it! Who needs the zoo? we will just come to your house!

PS can't wait for THURS!!

stacy h. said...

cute little calf! i can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Lori said...

Ahhh so cute! Please don't eat that little stormy :) Can't wait to hear your news on Thursady!