Friday, June 19, 2009

It's A...........

BOY!!!!!! Are you all surprised... Yes, most everyone thought or at least hoped we would be having a GIRL.... but, as he sooo proudly showed us it is definitly a boy! And mixed feelings for a bit at our house.. but of course we are excited and happy, just wonder who he will look like!?!! Everything looked great and looks to be a healthy active little guy! Still due Nov. 8th, but im sure it may be the week or so before.. we'll see. Sorry I don't know how to put the ultra sound pic's on... or I would. I need a scanner!

7 Loving Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Ok I really feel bad cuz I know how much you wanted a girl. Little boys are so much fun and once there here it doesnt even matter. You can just try again for your little girl :) Im excited for you guys no matter what!

Laura said...

I had a hunch it was another boy! Lucky him! What a FUN house to come to: animals, trucks, hunting! It's a blessing that he is healthy thus far!
Love ya!

stacy h. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am really excited for you guys, i think three boys sounds perfect! so much fun. :)

jodeeharris said...

Congrats, Ali!! You are such a sweet, good hearted person you could have a dozen kids I think! Missed you guys in June, wish I could have been to all the events! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

You do boys so good , We love him already!!!!! Along with all of you. Can't wait to give him hugs and kisses!!!

Carol Lambert said...

Just think of Brian, Cory, and Derik -- and then Jenn and Lindsay! Check with Der & Nancy for the secret, and never give up!

Jason and Kimber said...

Oh Ali congrats on another cute cowboy. I think that means you just can't be done yet. Michelle can be the example...3 boys then a girl.