Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy, Crazy Summer!

Well I can't believe it's already the middle of July!! wow, how time flies... I'll catch you up briefly! The day before this unbelievable rainy rodeo day was a georgeous SUNNY, Beautiful wedding day!!

Congrats Kade and Andie!!! We love you and it was a beautiful day! (I am a little late w/ post) We had such a wonderful weekend with lots of Family and friends around! love you all, was good to be together.

And the next week, I took the boy's with my dad down to the Manti pageant. We met Kenz and the kids there, and then camped for the next couple of day's at Palisades park, where my mom was. The boys didn't quite know what to think with all the characters dressed up walking around, they did get their picture taken with Mormon.


Then it was camping!! They love to camp... and did I mention the golf course too right there! They loved it before, but they really love it now! they are quite the golfers!! Look out Nana and Papa... you might have golfing partners for life! Thanks for having us and taking them golfing and canoeing! Look forward to going back over the 24th!!




Didn't let a little rain and wind stop us from having fun!!

0 Loving Thoughts: