Well our 4th was pretty low key, but very nice. We just worked around the house and yard most of the day, we still have a lot to do, trying to get the finishing touches on the Barn! Kim and Becky helped us, we planted quite a large garden this year, hence lots of weeding... Thanks for coming and helping finish the weeds!! So much fun, I know!! I will have to take some pic's of the barn and garden soon.. Then we headed up for dinner and a barbecue and fireworks show! Was really nice, the boy's played outside, cornhole board with grandpa B and football, baseball,soccer you name it! Thanks for a nice night! I ran out of memory on my camera so don't have many pic's of fireworks:(
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
4th of July!
Posted by Ali and Rob at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Loving Thoughts:
I was wondering if you were still alive! Glad you are having a fun summer. Maybe one day we could get together and let the kids play and have a bbq. that would be alot of fun!!
Looks like your having a fun summer! i'll be home in august/Sept so we'll definitely have to get together!
Post a Comment