Friday, August 28, 2009

Playing Catch-Up!!!

I'm not sure I can catch everything up since the 4th of July.... where has the time gone?!?! I can't believe it and the kids are back in school! I wasn't sure about how I would feel about Tate being gone all day!.. but it's been good, except Kash really misses him, and is kinda lost right now.. I'm not as fun to play with!!:)
This may take a minute.. but I'll try and just hit the hot spots...and I'll get to the 1st day of school pic's in a minute!
Mid July I took the boys and went to GF for a weekend, and it was sooo hot! it was also their fair and rodeo going on, so it was fun to walk around, and go to the rodeo and play with Uncle Tyler and Ginny and Papa! We alway's have a great time up there, I really missed riding and helping out with the cows, but the sacrifices we make being mom's and prego!!:) Kade and Andie came up too!






Then the next weekend we headed down to Palisades for the little Johnson fam reunion!! Camping, golfing,fishing, and swimming was all we did, was a great time to just hang out and visit. The kids has a ball! Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend.




0 Loving Thoughts: