Kash between the girls, and by Tate!
Tate also played T-ball this last month! He absolutely loved it! He can hit the ball and catch pretty darn good, but the rest of the game... Pretty clueless!:) It was fun to watch, and he had some cute kids on his team, Kash was his biggest fan! He loved so go over and sit or stand by him and the team while they were at bat!
Monday, June 30, 2008
T-Ball !!
Posted by Ali and Rob at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Loving Thoughts:
I am so happy he lost that tooth! and i am even happier he let dad pull it! wish i could have seen a t-ball game... but maybe i'll wait till they get a little more exciting! love you guys!
Tate is getting so big! He is such a handsome kid! T-Ball looks like a lot of fun! Love you and miss you all! Thanks for all the phone calls while Logan was away. It meant a lot!
Hey miss Ali~
Well sorry to tell you our Sara isn't blogging. . .it's a different Sarah from Cleveland. Hows your summer going? I hope you and the boys are enjoying the warm/HOT weather :) You should take pics of your yard and new family room and post them for me! love ya, lori
Hey--Jason and I saw you, Rob and the boys along with your dad at the owl's game last night. Man that was a boring game. They got killed. You were kind of far away when I saw you so I thought I would say hello. Tate and Kash are so cute and growing up so fast.
Post a Comment