I had no idea you guys have been having so much fun! No fair... idaho, zoo, thomas, graduation....lucky. Wish I was there to participate in all these festivities love you guys and see you soon!
First you look so gorgeous in the picture of you and the boys on the couch! Looks like some great fun! I never knew Thomas really is Thomas the Train...too funny, I sortof want to ride! Tate looks so cute in his cap and gown! Love you and see you tomorrow!
Good job on the slide show & music addition Ali! I knew you would figure it all out! It was fun to get together with you--you are such a cute mom I loved watching you in action!
Rob and I have been married now for 12 years! We have 3 boys, they are so wonderful and we are so blessed to be their parents! I am a stay at home mom, which i love, and Rob is a CFP, Financial Planner. And in the fall, a Hunting guide.
We love our town and community. We are blessed with wonderful neighbors, and ward.
7 Loving Thoughts:
I had no idea you guys have been having so much fun! No fair... idaho, zoo, thomas, graduation....lucky. Wish I was there to participate in all these festivities love you guys and see you soon!
First you look so gorgeous in the picture of you and the boys on the couch! Looks like some great fun! I never knew Thomas really is Thomas the Train...too funny, I sortof want to ride! Tate looks so cute in his cap and gown! Love you and see you tomorrow!
I am guilty of a little spying myself. It's just too easy to spy and not leave a comment. Looks like you've been having lots of fun!
Ali,
It was good to hear from you. Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying being a mom to such adorable boys. Take care.
love the slide show . you are getting quite tricky on the computer. LOVE YOU ALL . great pic. mom
oh man! i miss you guys! everyone looks so big and the boys are too freakin cute! ahhh! love ya
Good job on the slide show & music addition Ali! I knew you would figure it all out! It was fun to get together with you--you are such a cute mom I loved watching you in action!
Post a Comment