Here is our Hay Haulin' crew!! They thought is was pretty cool, and fun work! Tate just loves to drive the 4 wheeler! Helps that he can't shift it to go fast! He kept telling us which tractors did the work! He needs a real farm!:)
Hope you all had a happy 4th! I was afraid Kash's hair was going to catch on fire!! they loved the sparklers. We came home late on the 4th, and the next morning found our neighbors trampoline in our yard! Must have been some wind to take it over 2 fences, and about 200 feet! sorry guys!
Rylee and Colby got to come and spend the day with us, and we had a great time! Colby hadn't really ever rode a horse, so we saddled Doll up and around they went! Hope they had fun, she is 24 now and getting lazy! Tate and Kash had their suits on, the only thing we didn't do was get wet, and the 4 wheeler! Next time!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Posted by Ali and Rob at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Loving Thoughts:
Cute pictures Ali! So I'm sure Tate would love a real farm. . .but sometime I'll you a picture of my "yard" and then your yard will feel like a sprawling ranch :) You are my favorite cowgirl!
Such cute kids! It looks like they are enjoying their summer. Love the blog! It's great to be able to log on see the fun y'all are having :)
It was a great time to see the kids ride and have fun. They are all the cutest ever and I love them all. Thanks for letting me enjoy it with you. too. LOVE YA Great Pics!
Looks like loads of fun! I wish I lived closer I would come hang at your house everyday! That is crazy about the trampoline...finders keepers! See you in a few weeks! Love you!
Ali,
It was so good to hear from you. I have been telling kristie how fun it is to blog and she swears she will never do it because it would be one more thing for her to worry about! I will tell her you asked and see if we can put some peer pressure on her to get on the bandwagon!
Michelle Ormond
oh that looks so fun! i'm sad I can't come up this weekend! but we will see you next weekend. i have robs sheep done and im starting your barn! love ya
Post a Comment