Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Festivities!

I can't believe Easter has come and gone already! Tate had a fever the couple day's before, and then turned into the cough and head cold, so we stayed home from church and don't have a nice easter sunday picture! Oh well! We did go up to Nana's easter egg hunt, Saturday afternoon and also had a late birthday party/dinner for uncle Logan! We had a great time. It was good to be together! We missed you Natalie, Skye and Cody, and Rob!







6 Loving Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love those two boys! I missed coming up as well! Next time I am coming and I will take a few hours off of work so I can! I heard Tater was sick, is he better? Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Easter at your house and here too. The boys are the greatest and it was fun thanks for all that you do. Love MOM

Skye said...

I wish i was there too! i miss everyone tonz! hopefully you get to come down in couple of weeks! Love you all!

Payne Family said...

The boys are so cute. They look so different from each other. Trae has had that same fever for the last 2 days. It must be going around. Glad you had a fun easter.

Lori said...

Hey Ali! You're boys are too cute! I really think I'm in love with Kash :) So I need to see some more pics of you. Also did you ever remodel your familyroom? Send pics if you did. love, lori

Laura said...

Al- your kids are darling! That curly hair!! HOW CUTE!!