There were several of these pretty amazing sand sculptures, along the beach in Peurto Vallarta!
This is probably the most famous site in Cabo San Lucas, it is so beautiful there. The pictures just don't do it justice! We love Cabo.
This little boy was AWESOME! He just kept up right along with the rest of the music. It was pretty cute, ( he drew a crowd and the tips!! :) Right on the pier where everyone gets on and off the boats.
Cabo Wabo is big there, it is Sammy Hagar's place. Anyway it was fun to see, we thought maybe we would see him there, but I think 10 am may be a little early for him! Probably more luck at night! Oh well!
Great picture ehh! Well it shows the beach and the tourist traps! this is in Peurto Vallarta.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Posted by Ali and Rob at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Loving Thoughts:
Looks like you got it figured out! Sorry I got your message this morning. I will call you later to talk more! It looks like a fun time, I am so glad you and Rob took a break together! If anyone deserves a fun relaxing trip it is you! love ya!
Fun times! Hopefully next time we can come! I'm glad you had a nice break and had a good time together! love ya!
i am jealous you got a tan! i am so glad you went on a cruise! they are amazing and next time we need to all go together! love you guys it was good to see you maybe next time you will stay while?!
I am sooo jealous!!! It will be our 10 year this August and I am sure we will not be doing anything nearly as amazing. Maybe a night out with no kids now that is paradise:)I am so glad you got to get away it looks like you had a great time.
Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I could go for that beach right about now!!
Post a Comment