Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunny St. George

Well this last weekend the boys and I took a little road trip to St. George! To visit with the fam and watch Ashley play in a tennis tournament! She played great both doubles and singles! We are so proud of her, way to go ash!






We also watched aunt Skye run in a relay race and swim thru a 30 foot mud hole! good job Skye!

At Logan and Nat's new house they have a great park! The boys had a blast playing there! They want to go back and stay and play for 10 day's!!
We also swam everyday, did alittle shopping, dinners, and saw cousins Kylee and Carli,and aunt Jay! Love you all thanks for the fun weekend!






5 Loving Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I am glad you got it all working. I will be happy to put a hit counter on it for you as well. I have seen some good ones. Love you lots and come play agian soon!

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a BLAST!! Cute family... are they REALLY all grown up?!?! Man...time flies!!

Anonymous said...

IT was a fun trip and I was glad that you and the boys could come down,It was good to see everyone together. Thanks for supporting Ash and Skye in their sporting events. LOVE YA Mom

Payne Family said...

I bet it was nice to get into some warm weather. YOur blog is looking mighty fine!! You are a pro. How did you change the wording on your comments to say "loving thought" I love that.

Anonymous said...

Time to update! I know you have had some things to blog about! Ok, I really done know if you have but put some pics of the boys up...they are cutie pies! Love you lots!