Okay.... so, I have been meaning to update since Thanksgiving. And get more pictures up of Gage too.... now that he is almost 6 weeks old:(((( and already 11.5 lbs! where does the time go!!? Well the week before Thanksgiving, Kash was taking a pic of the baby, and me... and as I told him okay that's enough, go put it away... he drops it with the lense out and needless to say, it's broke and doesn't work at all...ARghhh I haven't had time to get a new one, and trying to figure out what one to buy... i haven't done it yet. And yes Gage is growing before our very eyes...Also, before that, my card reader wasn't working either, to take them from my camera to computer... so I am up a creek right now! Sorry! I need to steal some pics from my mom and sisters, Skye and Nat have posted some from Thanksgiving on their blogs...
We had a great thanksgiving... we went to St. George for the weekend..was great weather... and food and company!! Thanks to Skye and Cody for hosting it at their house and letting us crash there! The boy's love to go there and play with you all down there!So thankful for family and that we all love each other!!:) and just like to hang out together! Was fun to have 2 new babies... Gage and Hadlee! Alway's love to be with cousin Cody and Erin, Keegan and Chloe too! love you guy's! I will try and get some pics up soon... I did get the boy's pics done the other day, so they will be on hopefully real soon!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Update....
Posted by Ali and Rob at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Loving Thoughts:
Glad you are doing well Al! Let's get together after the new year!
Post a Comment