Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lot's to catch up on!!!

Okay... so finally I got a new camera, now that he's 7 wks old, and weigh's 12 lbs!!!tubbby... he is so cute and fun, his big brothers just can't get enough of him! And I also had my friend a photographer take pics of him and all three of them together! They turned out so cute, here are a few...




Tate also lost his 1st top tooth! Both front teeth were loose, but only 1 down so far! I've never met a kid more afraid of loosing his teeth!! He will NOT let us wiggle, pull or get close to them... makes me crazy! He doesn't wiggle them either, but is sure proud and excited whent they are out!

Then last week, we made a quick trip with Nana to GF to see Ginny and Papa, Tyler and Aunt Jay and Mark! Had to meet Gage before he is walking!! It's always wonderful to be there, and of course they loved him too!




GUzQH0XJGQ/s320/P1010009.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5418168573613512194" />



Sorry about the picture issues... don't know what happened and tried to fix it, but i guess i'm not that good!!
Had to get this in before Christmas... it seems to sneak up on me every year!!.. can't believe it's that time already! Hope you all have a Very Very Merry Christmas and happy holiday's!

5 Loving Thoughts:

Laura said...

SO SWEET, Al! Love the boys together!

Skye said...

Yay for new cameras!!!so much fun the pictures turned out great too!! can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest baby ever!! I want to hold him so bad! Your boys are really really cute :) Have a merry christmas!!
The other day my dad said he wanted to see your baby so I will show him your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun trip to Ida. LOve the pic of the boys. They are the cutiest ever and I love you all xoxoxo

Kristine said...

What a beautiful baby!! You look amazing!! Love ya!