Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still Celebrating....!

First, two cheesy smilin boys! They liked their new ties for church!!


Well, its one thing after another around here! Just get Christmas over with, then its my birthday(won't say how old!most of you know:) and New years... then Tate's birthday on the 6th! I can't believe he is 6 already!! He had his 1st b-day party!(i don't know if I can do that again!)There were 13 couting Kash running around..I wish it was summer for that reason! No, it was alright, he had a great time! what we do for our kids. Then we celebrated our 11th anniversary! Was great, now i can breath for awhile. Oh, and Mom, me, Kenz and Kade took the kids skiing! Was Tates first time, I hadn't been in 9 yrs.. And it was alot of fun! the kids loved it and did great! I could hardly walk for a few days! but well worth it!





8 Loving Thoughts:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you guys! You guys sure have a lot going on all at once. Sounds like everyone had fun.

Skye said...

What a crazy fun 2 weeks can't believe that tate is six and you guys have been married for 11 years! but then i think back and i was 11 years old when you guys tied the knot! haha the boys look cute with their new ties on! love ya

Laura said...

They are so darling! And how was your birthday?

Ashley and Jake said...

ya those few weeks are pretty busy for ya! They are so darn cute Ali! wow 11 years, congrats! :) love you all!

Kristine said...

Your boys are adorable! I look forward to seeing you soon! Love you!:)

Unknown said...

Your boys are darling!! I have a thankyou note for you but I keep forgetting to get your address from my mom so dont think I have forgot about you :) I know I hate the mess too, if it wasnt for my mom helping I dont think I would make all those sugar cookies! Too bad we dont live closer.

stacy h. said...

tate is 6?? sheesh, time flies! and 13 is WAY too many kids at a birthday party! :) you are a great mom ali.

Unknown said...

Where have you been? Hope you guys are doing good!