Monday, December 29, 2008

Very Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We did! We headed up to my mom and dad's, it was all my siblings turns to be there for Christmas Eve and morning. It was so nice to just be together, and hang out, and do the usual family traditions. It makes for such good memories! It just doesn't seem like Christmas otherwise! Sorry there are sooo many pic's, you can see captions by putting cursor on pic's and will show you. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful holiday! love you!

6 Loving Thoughts:

Rachael said...

I love all the pics! Looks like you guys had such a great time. Would have been fun to have that much snow. We only got some rain and then a day that was almost 70 degrees! Not really very Christmasy.

Laura said...

Looks like you had fun!! Thanks for the xmas card!! Love ya! Happy be-lated birthday cutie!!

Natalie said...

Great pics! We did have a lot of fun! Thanks for always being a sweetheart to me! I love being with you! i love the hair hair extensions as well! Love you!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a good christmas!!

Lori said...

Hey Ali~ Looks like such a great time! Your boys are so adorable! I love Kash's hair on Christmas morning :) Also cute Christmas card - you hot mom!!

Kristine said...

What a fun time! Loved your Christmas card too! Happy 2009!