Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

I do love fall, maybe not as much as the hot summer sun! but what a beautiful time of year! The boys had a great time the other day picking out some pumpkins at our neighbors! They were all perfect pumpkins! take your pick! The ones in our garden are a little late, and not as many as we had hoped! They can't wait to carve them, or should i say Mom and Dad carve them!





On Thurs. we also did grape juice with my mom, and then after took the kids up to Cascade springs! so pretty up there! they loved it! Thanks Kenz and Mom!





7 Loving Thoughts:

Laura said...

They are too cute! I am excited to get together with you guys! Maybe the next weekend?

Anonymous said...

Love the pumkins, and love those kids . Gosh they are cute kids thanks for the sleep over and hike. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Darling pictures and kids!!

Skye said...

good to see you this last weekend! i love pumpkins too! love ya all!

kenz said...

We did have a good time, sorry I made you almost vomit!! Your porch looks so cute and fall like! I love it!

Ashley and Jake said...

Oh they are growing up way too fast! so cute! you can bring some of those pumpkinds down to my house... its kinda laking the holiday spirit! love ya

Payne Family said...

The boys look so big!! How fun to be able to pick their own pumpkins. I have to agree that your porch looks very cute and festive.