Saturday, October 11, 2008

All to Familiar lately!


A few weeks ago, my uncle Wayne had a snorkeling accident in Hawaii while on vacation with his family. He was a great man, and will be missed greatly. Our thoughts and prayers are with my aunt Teresa, Nic, Jodee and Stacy and their Families. Stacy did a wonderful tribute to him. The funeral was beautiful, my dad gave a beautiful family prayer, and aunt Linda gave a wonderful talk. I am so glad we have the knowledge, to know that families are forever, and one day we will all be reunited with all of our loved ones who have passed on, what a great day that will be!




Drive Safely Wayne! We love you!

It was also a good time for family photos! We were all together for the first time in a while! i will post the big group ones later, but here are a few!






Mom and Dad with all 6 kids! Ashley, Skye, Kenz, Me Logan, and Kade! sorry kinda blurry!

5 Loving Thoughts:

Laura said...

So sorry you had to deal with another loss! Sure love ya! Maybe next friday we can get together? Call me this week!

Unknown said...

Im so sorry about your uncle! Hope you guys are doing good :) You have a very good looking family :)

Anonymous said...

Great Post! I can send you some of the pictures I got...or pics that your mom got. See you in a few weeks! I hope Taters is feeling better! Love you!

Kristine said...

Wow! You have attended more funerals than any one person should have to in the last little while! I am so sorry for your loss. On a happy note, I thought your family pictures were beautiful. You are your sisters are all gorgeous!

Laura said...

Hey- what do you think of Friday the 24th of October? I guess the YM are coming for shake night here this friday- let me know!