Can't believe we're already into JULY....! Wow how time fly's(I know I alway's say that) but it's true!! Who know's how much sense this will make but we'll give it a try. School got out just before Memorial day, so I took the boy's and went to Idaho to visit and help brand some calves! We had a wonderful time as alway's, and the boy's really enjoyed it too! here are a few pics!
love this pic of Papa and Kash!
Papa...doing what he does best!! love him!
And Kash got to ride a calf after we branded him.. for a sec anyway! they held on to him, he didn't want to "face plant it" again!!
We all love unkie "T"
Had to put this one of Gage in... cause he's so darn cute!! He was such a good baby which he is most of the time, but he was so good!
Had some cousin time....with Cody and Riley's kids!! so good to see them, we missed McKay and Tate had left to his baseball game... but here are a few cute pics!
Then the following weekend we headed to Vegas for a day or 2 before driving the rest of the way to DISNEYLAND! Our first real family vacation...!!! Left Gage with family and missed him terribly but once we were there I was soo glad i had left him home!! It had just made it that much easier...no strollers diaper bags etc, naps to worry about..!! We had a wonderful time and the boy's were so excited and they loved every minute of it!
I have too many pic's... promise I won't post them all!!
We also visited the beach!! Thanks to Hailey and Steve they came and met us and we visited for a bit and saw the beach! They were really excited about that, was a cool( chilly) evening but still fun! Kash fell in, got soaked!! was cold so he was wrapped up shivering.. they loved finding the sea shells too! Love you cousin Hay!!
That's it for now.. more to come!!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Major Catch Up Time!!!
Posted by Ali and Rob at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Loving Thoughts:
FUN STUFF!! So glad you did Disney! Can't believe how much Gage looks like your hubby and Tate! SO FUNNY! When are we getting together again?
Love the pictures ! I'm jealous i want to go to Ginny and papas . . . Love you guys
sooo lovely family
https://www.doel.web.id/2019/10/cara-menghadapi-paceklik-keuangan.html
Post a Comment