Saturday, March 13, 2010

4 1/2 Month's!! Already....!

Well, I don't know where the time goes.... really! Can't tell you I've been doing anything fun or exciting lately either, so I'm not sure why the time fly's so darn fast...:) Anyway, Gage is growing so fast, can't believe it, he is laughing and talking, and starting to blow bubbles, still along with the drool and the spit up! he is so much fun, and his older brothers just adore him... as he does them too! Here are just a couple pics, need to take more! Everyone is right, the more kids you have the less pics of them.... i don't want to be that mom! but it's true and I am going to try to do better..!




5 Loving Thoughts:

Natalie said...

He looks so adorable...those cheeks are to die for! Love him and love all of you! See you in a couple of weeks!

Skye said...

i love the one of him and tater! please kiss those cheeks for me!

Laura said...

SO DANG CUTE!! LOVE those cheeks!

Unknown said...

Oh my hell I could just eat him up :)

Lori said...

What a chunk! I love it Ali - he is a cute little guy!!