Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Part II

Well also on Easter, we had a couple of eggs with a message inside and for the boys and my parents!




And It read:
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hopping down the bunny trail
Hippity, Hoppity, a baby's on its wayyy!
We don't know if its a girl or boy
But we're all hopping with joy
And we'd thought we'd share our news Todayyyy!!

Yep!! thats right!! we are going to have #3 early November!

Two Sisters Pregnant!!

9 Loving Thoughts:

Laura said...

SOOOOOOO excited!!! YEAH!!!! girl, girl, girl!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hurray Ali Im soooo excited and happy for you! I will cross my fingers its a girl. I already feel like its a girl! Im always right too, I have this intuition about things like this so hopefully my feeling doesnt change!

Rachael said...

We are SO excited to hear your news! Congratulations!!!!! What a fun way to announce the news. Hope you are feeling well, Ali. We look forward to hearing more from you guys. We sure miss you!

Unknown said...

I felt different with Taya so hopefully that is a good sign for you! I told my mom and she was so excited for you guys and hopes its a girl too! I tried not to think about getting a girl either and just said to myself its prob another boy and tried to tell myself it would be ok if it was cuz think of the fun they would all have together-3 little boys! But really I bet its a girl :)

Skye said...

i am so excited !!!

stacy h. said...

congratulations ali!!! that's so exciting. and so fun for you and kenz to go through it at the same time!

Ashley and Jake said...

Yay! I'm so excited! :) I hope its a girl! the boys need someone to toughen them up! ;)love you all!

Lori said...

ALI!!!! Yahoo - congrats :) I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys! Whatever you have, the baby will be ADORABLE just like you're other 2 :) Hope you're feeling well. Love ya!

kenz said...

The only thing that sucks about being pregnant with you, is you make it look so cute and me like an elephant!! But I am happy for you guys, and so happy that our GIRLS...(wink, wink) will be so close!! love ya!