Yes its that time again! Every September Rob guides a few Elk hunts. It is alot of hard work and it doesn't leave him much time to hunt for himself, but he does enjoy it for the most part!! We do miss him while he's gone, he has been able to come home for a couple days on the weekend so that is nice. the boys want to go with him when he leaves. We have also been trying to finish our barn... our never-ending-project for the summer, we are pretty close but the weather has not been cooperating when rob is here to finish the roof!! so one of these days! I will post some pic's! He has also had the camera, hence the reason i haven't had many pic to post!
More things to come soon! Hopefully alittle more exciting!
Two down, and two to go!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Hunting Widow!!
Posted by Ali and Rob at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Loving Thoughts:
You use the same questions. I know its fun to read other people's. I always get brain farts and cant think when I do things like that :)
I am excited to see pics of the barn! Ali getting her barn! YEA!
Hey glad you found me. It has been a long time..It was also fun to read up on your cute family.. It is amazing how time flies..wow..Your boys are so cute keep in touch Anne
I don't know how you do it! i would go nuts. i heard kash got mad a Rob and gave him the silent treatment, thats too funny and has to hurt coming from a 3 year old! love you
I was a widow once too! I wish I lived closer I would totally keep you company...better yet just come down here! We have a few crazy weekends coming up but we can find time! Loves!
Poor Ali sorry it's that time of year again! I hope it goes quickly for ya. And you know I can't WAIT to see the pictures of your barn (and family room!).
Post a Comment