Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday's, Reunions and a Wedding!!

Well this last couple weeks have been so fun and crazy busy! Started out by going down to St. George for alittle reunion, thanks to mom and dad for getting us together, and for a great time! We also celebrated Rob's birthday! Happy B-day! I think he had a good day even though it was 108! We were in the water alot!!
Then off to Idaho for my cousin Kylee's wedding! She and Kyle looked so happy and it was a beautiful event! thanks for sharing with us! We got to spend some time with cousins, and had a great time. love ya'll! Then the boys and Rylee and I stayed in G.F. for a couple of extra days, and got to ride horses, ride in the combine, played with tyler's goats, and even caught frogs!! I had too many pic's! enjoy some!











<

5 Loving Thoughts:

stacy h. said...

you guys have been busy! love all the pictures. especially the ones of your boys and rylee on the horses, so cute!

Laura said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! Hey... I want to have you and Kristine out to our house one night in the next few weeks! Tell me when a good time for you might be! Love ya!

Kristine said...

Wow! You are keeping yourself pretty busy too! I love your blog paper--so fitting of you! I love all of your pics, what cute boys you have! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Tyler and Kash! So cute! I am hoping Logan will be able to drive home with me this weekend on his way home. We will have to stop by! Thanks for always checking in on me! I love you girl! I wish we lived closer I would do some projects with you!

Laura said...

So fun to have you guys come by today! Sure love you!