This last weekend we traveled to Idaho, for the funeral of my closest cousin and friend Riley. Those of you who knew him , loved him, and we will miss him dearly. He was so full of life, always had a smile, was ready to go, up for anything! Growing up it was always Riley and Ali, Cody and Kenz, Logan and Tyler, and on down the line of cousins, we all have our buddies! And I think its safe to say we all still love each other and love to be together as a big family! I love you, and will never forget you Riley. Our thoughts and prayers are with his 3 kids, aunt Denise, uncle Greg, Cody& Erin, Tyler, and Casey & JS, Steffani, Ginny and Papa. We love you.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Loving Thoughts:
Way to go Ali!!! I am so proud of you for getting your post and pictures up! It looks great! See its not so bad once you get the hang of it! Now you'll be addicted!
We did have some great times as cousins! Riley will forever be in our hearts! Love ya kenz
Wow Ali you figured it out it looks great! i look forward to the frequent updates! family is the biggest blessing! i love you all tonz! -skye
ps i need to have you email me some pictures!
Ali - You are one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. I totally made that comment to Logan about all you siblings having a cousin that is your buddy! Your post is really sweet. Love you lots!
Hey call me whenever you want and I would be happy to help you with any blog blunders. What time are you two coming through on Friday! We are excited to see you!
Ali- I am again, SO sorry you guys had to lose him! He was a neat guy- the little I was around him! I hope you guys are finding comfort at this time!
PS- SOOOOO glad you are up and running on the blog! WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment